Welcome to my Blog

Creative Glass Art by Jeannie Cox

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why Me?

One of my Dad's favorite phrases. Today I found myself stating this well-worn phrase yet again. For some reason still unknown to me, my studio exhaust fan decided to call it quits in the middle of my torching session. Why do these things always happen right before a big event? And right in the middle of a Dragon Eye pendant, too? Of course, I had to finish the pendant.

After that came the arduous chore of moving one of my concentrators and my torch downstairs so I could torch out the back door. The rest of my days before the Vegas show will be uncomfortably sitting on a chair in the living room, at a table too low, torch flames flapping and struggling to get the rest of my product completed for the show. Ugh.

Yeah, why me?

1 comment:

  1. Things do always seem to happen at the most inopportune time. Don't they. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete