Welcome to my Blog

Creative Glass Art by Jeannie Cox

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Still Gearing Up


Why does it always seem to get hectic when I am trying to gear up for a big show? There has been so much going on that it's hard to find the time to torch (something I really need to do if I want any product on my table at the Vegas show).

Finally, I was able to torch today, making several shark teeth which I hope come out well. I will try and post a pic of these tomorrow. Also made a few more bunnies for my parents and for the 3 little neighbor girls who love stringing beads (although they are usually plastic). I think they will adore them.

Here's a pic of the bunnies I made a couple days ago - - the center on is on a keychain clasp with 2 eggs. This was donated for an Easter exchange at my meeting Wednesday night with the East Valley Artisans group.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! And they have a little mad hatter-esque look on their face which I love!!

    ReplyDelete