Welcome to my Blog

Creative Glass Art by Jeannie Cox

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Keeping Busy . . .

I have been torching every day recently, keeping myself busy and doing what I love to do.  I have been working on inventory for my shows starting in early January and of course, I started with the hardest and most time-consuming pieces that I make (just to get them out of the way!).  These are my Dragon Eye pendants and they take several stages to make as well as 2-3 hours for each one.  Needless to say, I usually cannot make more than 2 per day, but sometimes I am extremely productive and make 3 or 4 (those are looooong torching days!).
I am running out of the clear and black I use for the bases of these guys, so I might have to move onto other things, at least for now - - but I have quite a few done, so I am happy (I have a few more that are not in this picture, too!)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment