Welcome to my Blog

Creative Glass Art by Jeannie Cox

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer is still upon us . . .



The heat still pounds the hard dry grounds of Arizona this summer.  The news states that it is one of the hottest Augusts on record and we are currently still seeing temperatures of 110 or above.
As I am waiting for this incessant heat to subside, I am dreaming of the nearest night in which it will be cool enough for me to get on the torch again for decent periods of time.
In the mean time, I am doodling images to create in glass, preparing myself for some sweaty nights of torching for orders I must complete and going through my current inventory.  I have an upcoming show in less than 2 weeks for a Sci-Fi convention.  These shows are always a lot of fun, and with the table purchase in the showroom, we also get full membership passes in which we could attend any events or lectures they are having - - nice!
If anyone would like more info on the show, it is being held in Avondale, AZ this year - - and I have info and a link on my webpage at www.jeansbeads.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment