Welcome to my Blog

Creative Glass Art by Jeannie Cox

Monday, June 7, 2010

New Inspirations



Well, I have been working on some new items. I have previously made some small sculptural faeries, but have wanted to put them onto beads for a while now. I have been working on them for a couple of weeks now and they have developed into decent-looking beads.

I am hoping to improve more on the design, but here is where I am at the moment. I am calling these "Faeries and Berries" since they either have vines with berries on the sides or a tree with fruit/berries.

I am very excited that the nicer one (the pink faerie bead) will be making a trip to her new home in Finland with Janette.

P.S. It's still amazingly hot here in Arizona - - 110 degrees. It should be cooling down to 107 or 108 in the next day or two. Still trying to beat the heat.

1 comment:

  1. very pretty Jeannie! I love the twisty pink hair and the wings are really well done on the pink faerie bead. keep cool!!!

    ReplyDelete