Welcome to my Blog

Creative Glass Art by Jeannie Cox

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Keeping Busy


I have been keeping busy lately, filling some orders and making how-to lampworking videos for YouTube.  I have several new videos online now and more to come soon.  Most of my recent videos are more intermediate/advanced techniques which might take a little practice for beginners.  But, I am also going to add more technique/color-reaction videos that will be more simple so that anybody should be able to use immediately.  I hope that I will be able to give some viewers and aspiring glass artists some tips and tricks to help with their creative processes to make their own cool beads!

Here are links to my last couple videos posted .. . .

This is the bead made in my Feathered Rainbow Tutorial on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h00_ntA8G7Y
Here is another tutorial on YouTube of on-mandrel implosion flowers.  The bead actually made in the video is the yellow one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_WvTs4Z6CY

This is a 2-part video, so be sure to tune into the second half, too.


And this is a little bunny bead which will be yet another tutorial coming up on YouTube  within the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment