Welcome to my Blog

Creative Glass Art by Jeannie Cox

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Few New Items up on Etsy . . .

I just listed a few more items up on Etsy.  One of my favorites is a beautiful purple Faerie bead.  It's a nice-sized bead, nearly 1.5" long and would make a stunning pendant either alone or surrounded by some beautiful bead work!
All my beads are made with love and passion, but none more than these faeries.  

Faerie Bead link to Etsy


Also on my site is a new Dragon Eye pendant and a amber, ivory and black Dragon Heart.
 
Don't forget my Blogger discount deal going on now - - save 20% on anything and everything in my Etsy store when you use this discount code with your purchase - - BLOGGER20!

More to come!  Thanks for viewing and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment