Welcome to my Blog

Creative Glass Art by Jeannie Cox

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Day of Summer is Here

Hi All,

First day of summer has come.  I don't know if that means much to us folks here in AZ since it seems like summer has been down here for about a month now.  Been over 100 degrees the last couple weeks and it only seems to be getting worse.
On the home front, I really want to get back to the torch, but with this heat not sure if I will be on very often.  There are so many things I want to play around with and experiment with in glass and it doesn't seem like I am getting enough torch time.  I feel like I am falling behind.
I hope that getting a new window swamp cooler in July will help out, but being in the middle of monsoon season, I am worried it won't cool the area enough.  And that's a whole month away!
Only time will tell . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment